Sunday 27 March 2011

Bristol Vintage Wedding Fair - Exhibitors

So one week on from the wedding fair and I have finally managed to sort through the piles of photo's from the wedding fair. There were so many talented traders and beautiful stalls that it has been hard to pick pictures to put up on the blog (at some point I promise to sort myself out on flikr so all the pictures can be on show) so for now i'm just going to a small selection some of my favourites;

this belongs to a lovely lady called Cleo who owns a little vintage boutique in Clifton Arcade


I KNOW!!!!

The Handmade Corset Co. - the things these ladies can do with boning...



The Wild Bunch - this stand was so vibrant and delicate all at the same time
I also absolutely loved Vivian of Holloway and Pop Up Parlour but sadly didn't get any pictures worthy enough to put on line.

I would love to go through and list everyone who was there but it would be quicker to check out previous Bristol Vintage bogs!
Everyone there had something special to offer and I hope everyone has had some success come their way - they all deserve it.

xkt

No comments:

Post a Comment